Thomas, Matthieu and Paul are children who can catch teachers’ attention with interesting discoveries, be it about language or day-to day routine. They always brighten our day… We will miss them badly.
Do come back and visit us next year when you are in Singapore!
Wish you and family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from all teachers and friends.
Yours sincerely,
Teacher Lee Lee
Hi Claire and Martin,
Matthieu had been a great joy and bundle of jumbles to have in my class. Although he might have taken some time to adapt to my class and I might have taken some time to understand him and his culture, we had worked out pretty fine. From the initial impression of a dependent and clingy boy, to a affectionate and capable boy he is now, I am very proud of him. We had spent a lot of our waking moments together throughout these past few months; eating, playing and learning together. I am missing him already. Haha... Well, take care and all
the best to the whole Bustarret family. You have great kids!
Bon voyage and see you again!
Regards
Teacher Tina

Matthieu had been a great joy and bundle of jumbles to have in my class. Although he might have taken some time to adapt to my class and I might have taken some time to understand him and his culture, we had worked out pretty fine. From the initial impression of a dependent and clingy boy, to a affectionate and capable boy he is now, I am very proud of him. We had spent a lot of our waking moments together throughout these past few months; eating, playing and learning together. I am missing him already. Haha... Well, take care and all
the best to the whole Bustarret family. You have great kids!
Bon voyage and see you again!
Regards
Teacher Tina
Hi, Martin and Claire I hereby wishing both of you and the three brothers all the best and thanks for being such supportive parents. It is really my honour to take care of Thomas and I really miss him a lot. I will always remember him and his lovely smile. He is and will always be my dearest student in my stay at LV @ Biopolis. :)
Rdgs
Teacher Sock Lee
Rdgs
Teacher Sock Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment